Personal data is all kinds of information that can be attributed to a physical person. Both information that can be directly and indirectly attributed to a person is personal information. Not only a person’s name and social security number, but also their phone number, e-mail address, images, and a computer’s IP address are examples of personal data when they can be linked to a person. Processing personal data is means basically everything you do with this data. Collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, modification, reading, use, delivery, as well as deletion is considered as processing data.
When you apply for a job at Torque Engineering, visit our website or contact us, you may provide information about yourself to us, ie. personal data. Such personal information may be as follows:
1. Email address
6. Employment and company information from current and previous employment
7. Educational background including certificates, licenses and other qualifications
8. Language skills and other work-related skills
9. Image that you choose to upload yourself
10. Personality description and other info that you choose to upload
11. Employment preferences
12. Technical information, e.g. information regarding identifiers, geo-data, cookies.
13. In addition to the above personal information, we will process all other information about you that you choose to share with us.
14. If you contact us, we may also save and process our correspondence, including the information you share with us such as phone number and current employer/school.
We will only process your personal data when we have a legal basis to do so.
In some cases, our processing of your personal data is necessary for purposes that concern our, or an involved third party’s, legitimate interest. When we are representing you to our clients, we may process your personal data because it may be necessary for fulfilling an agreement with the client. Processing of your personal data may also be necessary for us to be able to develop and improve our service or communicate with you. Read further about the purposes of our processing activities below. In all these cases, we have made the assessment that our or involved third parties’ interests in us processing the data outweigh your interest in us not doing so.
In some cases, we must also process your personal data in order to fulfil our obligations under law, other statutes or government regulations.
Your personal data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
1. To be able to provide our talent for recruitment and career guidance
2. To administer our business relationship
3. To communicate with you
When you contact us, we process your personal information to be able to answer the questions you may ask us, or to be able to accommodate your preferences.
We may also process your personal data to send you information about our company, marketing communications and invitations to events that may be of interest to you, information about our products and services, or information about our policy documents and terms.
4. To be able to protect, develop and improve our service and/or product.
We may process your personal data in our work to strengthen the security of our network and information systems; in order to identify and thus prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
We will only process your personal data for 6 months, or for as long as is necessary for the purpose of the processing, or as long as you want to receive our information. Your personal information may be deleted in the following cases:
When we receive a request from you regarding deletion